Thursday, June 05, 2008
Here we go again, and again, and again...
Sarah is sick. Alyssa is sick. Again. This would be Alyssa's second time with pneumonia. The first time was in April. She is sadly following Sarah's example in Sarah's early years only takes it to a bit more extreme levels. Sarah never had pneumonia for example. Anyway due to this and the wheezing and breathing problems that seem to accompany all sickness she is on a daily inhaler medication called pre??cort. (I can't remember and even if I did I wouldn't know how to spell it anyway.) Basically I am sort of tired of having sick children. One neighbor in particular likes to rub it in, while telling me how healthy her family are since she has been doing all these vitamin and herbal supplements. It gets on my nerves although I am trying to learn patience. I'm a slow learner. I digress, sorry. Anyway any prayers for or in behalf of said sick children would be mightily appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All sensible people know that there are many factors in determining the health of children--including genetics, diet, sunshine and cussedness. If there is more than one child in the house, it will follow that somebody is usually sick. Don't despair, we've all been there.
Post a Comment