Jacob's blog made me realize something. Life is like walking on a balance beam. When walking on a beam it's imperative that you look up and forward to where you want to end up. If you look down at where you are putting your feet you will wobble and become unsteady. The only way to really balance is to look up and forward. Similarly, walking in life is easier and more steady when we look heavenward and walk forward with eternity in mind. Decisions and direction are so much easier when as we walk the strait and narrow path and we focus on where we want to end up.
2 comments:
Isn't it cool that we all have personal experiences that teach us truth, using images that speak our private language!
It's also cool that my kids use imagery, since I went to so much trouble to introduce that tool.
Love the analogy. Those darn balance beam as a lot harder than they look I'm told. Also thanks for the link to my blog. I enjoy the traffic.
Post a Comment