Was she trying to catch them. It seemed after the first one she just liked watching them fall.
I'm not sure. At first the game was to catch them but as soon as she saw me filming she quit.
Fun game!
I love Emmie's giggle. Also, I really like the painting on your dining room wall! I don't remember it from last time I was there. Is it one of your mom's?
This game obviously needs a name so that you can enter it into family archival records. "Banister Bugs" comes to mind...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Was she trying to catch them. It seemed after the first one she just liked watching them fall.
I'm not sure. At first the game was to catch them but as soon as she saw me filming she quit.
Fun game!
I love Emmie's giggle.
Also, I really like the painting on your dining room wall! I don't remember it from last time I was there. Is it one of your mom's?
This game obviously needs a name so that you can enter it into family archival records. "Banister Bugs" comes to mind...
Post a Comment