Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Alyssa needs prayers
I took Alyssa back to the dr.'s yesterday. (we've been there every week this month) She has had a fever since Thursday of last week and was coughing again. Two weeks ago I took her in and they x-rayed her and discovered that she had pneumonia. Yesterday she had another x-ray and it showed that not only was she not well but she was worse than the first time. Dr. Paxton said the antibiotic she was one probably held it off but didn't get rid of the pneumonia. So she's on a stronger antibiotic now and we are hopeful. She could be worse, she doesn't yet have fluid in her lungs or need to be in the hospital. However she has been sick off and on since December. In February she had rsv and now doesn't seem to have much resistance to anything she's exposed to. When she does get sick it always settles in the lungs. So I think the time has come to involve more people in praying for her. Please keep her in your prayers and fast for the July. Thanks! I know that this will help immensly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is great power in the prayers of those who love the person they pray for. Better call those who don't regularly read your blogs. Participating in such an event is good for all who join in, as well as the target person.
Post a Comment