Thursday, March 03, 2005
the results
Yesterday I vowed not to turn on the computer. My problem has been that I turn on the computer to read the blogs and then afterwards I play solitaire and waste tons of time and end up feeling guilty so yesterday I did not even turn on the computer. It was Dr. Seuss's birthday and so I read his stories to the girls for a large portion of the day. I didn't know we owned so many Seuss books. We also made an egg-less birthday cake. I got my bathrooms clean in record time and also two loads of laundry and the kids bathed before the water heater broke. Then during nap and play time I scrapbooked. It was a fun day, until I saw the puddle in the basement, and I think the kids enjoyed having me more available and best of all I didn't feel guilty once. Maybe I could learn to be a good mom like the rest of ya'll after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel guilty, because if you feel guilty then I probably should, and I don't want to give up blogging.
Post a Comment