Wednesday, March 23, 2005
What to do...
I'm stuck because the girls are sleeping in. This is something I always long for but now I don't know what to do. They are pretty sick so they are prone to sleep more, especially Sarah. Emmie never sleeps in but she was up off and on from 2:30 - 4:30 before I finally gave her more meds and appears to be completely zonkered. I don't want to go back to sleep because I really dislike finally getting asleep only to be awakened and then have to get up in a sleepy-wish-to-still-be-asleep way. I need to shower but if Emmie wakes up while I'm showering she will scream the I've-been-deserted cry when I don't come and get her within the alloted 3 minutes. I could go down and exercise but then it would be a combination of the first two problems. I would hate to get started and have to be interrupted and I'm not sure I would hear her or the baby moniter. Oh, problem solved. I hear her waking up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment