Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Great Expectations gone
After much consideration and thought we decided to buy a used nordic-track. Last night we went and got one from Taylorsville. This morning I had grand designs to exercise. It was set at a slight uphill slope and the tension was on 4. I knew I could do 20 minutes because that is what I was doing last fall when I was exercising at my mom's house. I loosened the arm tension because I have wimpy arms, except my left arm that holds babies. I'm sure you can see where this is going. After 30 seconds I got down, lowered the slope to be level and the tension down to 3. I managed 10 minutes before I gave up and went upstairs. Tomarrow will be better. I will do at least 11 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Shannon, go!
Post a Comment