Saturday, March 05, 2005

It was the best of times...

This morning started out very badly at about 3 am with Sarah waking up coughing. Then after I gave her some cough syrup, too late to do any good it turns out, she started waking up coughing/throwing up. Finally, after I had changed her bed 3 times, she fell asleep for good. That was about 7 am. At 7:05 a couple of starlings decided to scratch and peck at the roof. What were they thinking?! Then at 7:20 Emmie woke up. That was the bad times. But it was also when the good times started because Alan got up with Emmie and let me sleep in, which I did until the birds came back. Then I got ready and went errand running and he stayed home with the kids. It was great! I went to Walmart and browsed as long as I wanted looking for birthday presents for Nathan and Rachel. Then I went and washed the car for free and only had one car in front of me and that car did the express wash so no waiting. Then I went to mall and got a parking spot right by the door of the store I wanted to go to! As soon as I went into Meier and Frank I saw a rack full of men's shirts size S, this never happens, and they were 75% off plus an additional 15% with my coupon. I found 3 I thought Alan would like. Then I went to get what I came for which was a new mattress pad. They were supposed to be 50% off and I got 75% off with an additional 10% off. What a great day. Oh and I forgot to mention that I bought donuts for my breakfast while at Walmart. :)

No comments: