Today I am tired. Not exhausted or calling it quits tired, just worn down a bit. I have been fighting a cold for a week and that is causing me to sleep poorly. Then this furnace or ours is not behaving itself. Four times, usually in the middle of the night sometime, it just up and quits. Then later on in the morning or afternoon it suddenly comes on and warms up the place. I don't like inconsistent things or people very often, or actually ever. Either be broken or be good but don't go back and forth. It makes me tired.
2 comments:
Our furnace did that once and the technician said it was a control panel at a cost of about $500-600. So, we're waiting to see if it does it again before we go ahead and repair it. I hope that's not what it is for your furnace. Whipple Heating is offering a $67 or so furnace check as advertised on KSL. Or you could wait and hope it lasts until next winter! :)
We have a friend from our old ward who is in fact a furnace/air-conditioning person. He thinks it's something I can't remember and that it will be about $50-70 to repair. We're hoping that's it but if not we will call the home warrenty people and after a $50 deductible they will pay the rest.
Post a Comment