Cute house! I like that it is red. I also like the top balcony and the little white gate in the front. What brings you to the Utah real estate website? You're not thinking of moving are you?!
I think it's a perfect dream. Just not as appealing as a reality. That's a huge lot. Fruit trees sound lovely until you have to spray 'em etc. And any house built in 1904 is likely to have weird troubles, even though it's obviously been modernized in most ways (been there, done that). But It certainly is cute to look at. And Ephraim would be in the Manti temple district, which would be nice.
4 comments:
Cute house! I like that it is red. I also like the top balcony and the little white gate in the front. What brings you to the Utah real estate website? You're not thinking of moving are you?!
just wishful thinking...
It's cute. It looks like a doll house, but with .45 acres.
I think it's a perfect dream. Just not as appealing as a reality. That's a huge lot. Fruit trees sound lovely until you have to spray 'em etc. And any house built in 1904 is likely to have weird troubles, even though it's obviously been modernized in most ways (been there, done that). But It certainly is cute to look at. And Ephraim would be in the Manti temple district, which would be nice.
Post a Comment