Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

Okay Coralee I'll play, but you will surely be disappointed by my responses. :)

8 Favorite TV Shows

Cosby Show
The Dog Whisperer
Dirty Jobs
Curious George (Alyssa's breathing treatment show)
House Hunters
Deliver Me
Medical Channel shows
Animal Planet shows

8 Favorite Restaurants

Otovios
Olive Garden
Fazoli's
Bajios
Cheesecake Factory
Chuck-a-rama
Brick Oven
Wendy's (Does this count as a restaurant?)
(I can't think of any others. We don't go out much.)

8 Things that happened yesterday

I cleaned the kitchen (Thursday chore)
I took a nap
I read up to Esther in the O.T.
I did school with Emmie and speech with ALyssa
I read Anne's House of Dreams while I exercised
We went to Cabelas
We went to Brick Oven to celebrate Emmie's birthday (she had a free meal)
I went to a Pampered Chef party

8 Things to Look forward to

When the kids go to bed
Thanksgiving
Christmas shopping if we can get a babysitter
The first big big snow storm
Dinner being done and cleaned up
Reaching my goal weight
Alan being done with CSB (his consulting job)
Alan helping me paint the family room after the above

8 Things on my wish list

A new pot for bottling
Healthy children
Less expensive asthma medication
A live-in physicion if #2 isn't possible
A chance to go to the temple
Another book case to house all these books
Another baby or two
A Disneyland vacation for the girls

Lastly, I'm not tagging 8 people because I don't want to so there. I would like to hear what my siblings and Mom would write though.

2 comments:

Cora said...

Oh, thanks for playing along! I liked your answers and didn't think they were boring - they were just you! :)

Linda G. Paulsen said...

I love to make lists. I do it in my journal and encourage others to journal that way (it doesn't require writing skill to make a list). One should list favorites every 5 years or so because they change. It's fun to compare them as you "mature." for example, I can only name 2 TV shows I even watch; I think I prefer "Nature" to the news, but that seems obvious.

Curious how your favorite restaurants are mostly Italian. I would concur in some of your list. That's the only list I would make, today. I love Italian and sea food, so Ottavio's and Red Lobster would head the list.