Wednesday, November 12, 2008

List

I can't think of a good post so I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I love lists. I like to check things off and I think that makes me task oriented. Anyway, my list for today is:

Clean bathrooms
Vacuum living and family rooms
Run air-purifier
Polish furniture
Do school, and speech with little girls
Exercise at least 1 hour
Replace burned out lights
Think of something to make for dinner and make it
Call Shelly and Satomi and remind about VT tonight
Try really hard to be disciplined and not eat candy

3 comments:

Corey Moser said...

I think you and I must be similar personality types. I do the same thing; all the way down to not eating candy. :) Lists are the bomb!

Anonymous said...

I agree.. I am very much a list person too. If it isn't on my list, it won't get done.

This will show my true list illness... have you ever written something on your list AFTER you did it just so you could cross it off? I have and I do. Hahahahahahahahaha!

You should feel very proud of yourself after accomplishing your list for today!

Shannon said...

Shelly I am so with you on that. I regularly make a list at the end of the day so that I can include everything I've done and feel amazing about myself, plus which I use it to show Alan how much he better appreciate me. :)