Wednesday, November 01, 2006

To do list

Today I would like to:
Buy replacement garments for the ones ruined by the pen Alan left in his shirt pocket and I washed in a large whites load.
Buy a couple of shirts ruined in same said load.
Go to Walmart and get some groceries.
Clean up messy kitchen.
Vacuum main living areas.
Clean bathrooms.
Prepare and discard ruined clothing.
Make dinner.
Call to get different pinewood derby track.
Call activity day leaders to make sure they've passed out the cars to the girls.
Plan and prepare sharing time.
Read to the girls.
Make pumkin choc. chip cookies, only put raisons in some so I can eat them.
Think about how I should exercise.
Write thank you cards.
Read my scriptures.
Think about taking a nap.
Think about how much time I'm wasting writing this list.
Help Sarah start her "reflections" entry.
Put away the Halloween decorations.
Maybe sell my camper toys on ebay, sometime this week anyway.
Consider ironing my white shirt.
Start another book.
Call Mom Wessman and tell her how much I liked the book on the Delany sisters and ask if my Mom can borrow it.

No comments: