Tuesday, November 21, 2006

bits and pieces

We are well and looking forward to seeing some of you on Thanksgiving. This past week was mainly uneventful with small events thrown in to spice it up. For example Sarah got the stomach flu Monday night and missed school on Tuesday. Alyssa learned how to drink out of a straw and cut her top tooth. She now has 6 teeth in her little mouth. Yesterday Sarah went to the dentist to have a couple of cavities filled and did amazing! They didn't have to numb her more that the numbing gel stuff and she did great. Every day this week we are doing a pilgrim activity. Yesterday we made butter and corn bread. Today we played "hide the thimble" and tomorrow we will try and sew a little bag. The girls are excited to learn how to sew, why I can't imagine. I think they get it from Julie.

I've really enjoyed chatting on gmail but Alan is tired of being confused for me so I got my own gmail account. I actually have an email now for the first time ever. It is gotdonuts(at)gmail(dot)com I would love an email or a donut, either one. Anyway there's not much else to report. Have a lovely Thanksgiving where ever you are. I have so much to be thankful for and you are all among my most cherished blessings!

No comments: