Can I come?
I thought you were going to say "We have cinnamon rolls for dinner on the last day of each week". Because that would be much cooler. Although I'm not opposed to your idea.
Good idea. I wish Jacob would go back to school so I could have a cinnamon roll. hint hint jacob. I'm a fan of Eric's idea too though.
We always go out to dinner on the last day of school. I think tonight I'm voting for Red Lobster--we have a coupon. But what a lovely idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can I come?
I thought you were going to say "We have cinnamon rolls for dinner on the last day of each week". Because that would be much cooler. Although I'm not opposed to your idea.
Good idea. I wish Jacob would go back to school so I could have a cinnamon roll. hint hint jacob. I'm a fan of Eric's idea too though.
We always go out to dinner on the last day of school. I think tonight I'm voting for Red Lobster--we have a coupon. But what a lovely idea!
Post a Comment