Monday, July 27, 2009

a few zucchini

Yesterday I made a zucchini casserole for dinner. While that was cooking I put together a zucchini cake and popped it in the oven when the casserole came out. After dinner, while the cake cooled I decided to use the rest of the shredded zucchini to make bread. My recipe makes two large loaves. I used chocolate chips instead of raisins to please the hubby and the chips moved down to the bottom of the bread and stuck to the pans making me somewhat disgruntled. I still have two cups of shredded zucchini in the fridge. Tonight we might have a zucchini fritatta. Anyone who wants to can come over for cake for family home evening, but they must take home a zucchini. :)

1 comment:

Linda G. Paulsen said...

Tues. at 6:30 our ward is having a zuchinni recipe exchange to kick off a Betty Crocker Club Enrichment Activity. Perhaps you're interested?