Sunday, July 05, 2009

Alyssa's prayer

Tonight it was Alyssa's turn to say the family prayer. Among other things she prayed that "the flowers would grow in the night, the alligator would be happy and the elephant would stay in her bed, that Mommy would eat all the cake (What cake??) and that everyone would be healthy." I have no idea what alligator she's talking about, I haven't any cake although I wish I did, and I'm not sure if she said the flowers would grow or glow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are VERY entertaining!

Linda G. Paulsen said...

I hope all alligators are happy..then they are less likely to bite somebody. And flowers ought to glow in the dark. It's a lovely idea. Mom should get to eat all the cake whenever it appears, even if she prefers donuts. It's just the kind of gift any good little fairy would wish on the once she loves best.

Cora said...

Her prayer is so random and sweet! It made me laugh.