My sister-in-law Ami bade me borrow a book from her and read it. She had checked it out from the library and finished it way before it was due so I agreed. She promised that I would like it, because I was such a Twilight fan. She was right. I do really like it. There's only just one teensy wheensy little problem. The next book in the series is not out yet! It won't be out until next summer! Now I'm left hanging, wondering how it will all be resolved. Thanks a lot Ami. No really, thanks. I need something besides vampires to keep my mind occupied. :)
2 comments:
Ohhh, a book recommendation. Thanks! Although I'm not sure if I dare read it since the sequel isn't out yet!
HORRAY! I'm so glad you liked it. I know how you feel though. When I finished, I thought, "I wonder when the next one comes out." I then turned the page and saw a huge advertisement for the next book... that will come out in a year. I was very upset. I guess we'll have to find things to keep us occupied until then. Perhaps I'll come over and we'll invent new zucchini recipes. That should keep us busy.
Post a Comment