Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subbing in Primary
One of our teachers left us without a sub today and what was ironic was that I ran into her in Boston. That is not part of the story. I decided to play a baseball trivia game with the class and was alarmed at the number of what I considered to be the amount of easy questions they were unable to answer. That is not part of the story either. So I finally decided they could work as a team rather than answer as individuals. That is also not part of the story. I asked what the name of the priesthood was that worthy young men could get when they turned 12. Aaronic was the answer and they got that. That's the beginning of the story. Next I asked what the other priesthood was called after Aaronic. One young girl, named Kennedy (her name isn't crucial to the story) responded enthusiastically "Moronic! The Moronic Preisthood!" That is the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure all men are born with the Moronic Preiesthood. We are all eminently qualified.
Post a Comment