Friday, January 05, 2007

breakfast on Sunday

Alan and I are excited to see you all on Sunday and eat some breakfast dinner. I remembered right as I was going to bed that I have a teacher-training on Sunday at 4:30 but don't worry. You all are still welcome to come here anytime after 2 to play games and visit but we will postpone eating until 5:00 if that's alright. Alan will hold the fort down while I do my bit at the training and I will be back around 4:50 I hope.
Alan and I will have juice and a German/oven pancake. I'll also do a peach cobbler/with no eggs for Sarah. What does everyone else want to bring?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom will bring waffle batter and toppings; Mom and I will both bring our waffle irons. I will bring a ham (in a crockpot) and eggs which we can cook to order there or just do a big vat of scrambled. I'll also bring my hot chocolate mix and styrofoam cups. Julie will make up some Lehi Roller Mills cranberry muffins. Randall and Katie will do bacon.

Anonymous said...

I will bring nothing, but will come as an uninvited guest and eat voraciously. Plan extra.

Shannon, I finally came and read your blog. Aren't you proud of me?

Eric