Why can't exercise make an immediate difference? I am now up to 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week and now I will just increase the intensity. I do not however see any results other than I don't kill-over after 10 minutes. I know of course that one of the problems is that I don't want to not eat things I want to eat. And I also want to eat them in the portions I am used to, which as my mother points out is not very good for me. Pity.
2 comments:
Remember - muscle weighs more than fat so it may be making a difference your scale can't see! :D
Shannon, you rock! Keep it up!!
Your body has a comfort zone that it will fight to maintain-- and you are probably there weight- wise. It is going to take a continued bit of "umph" to push your body over that hill into your next metabolic region. Keep it up-- it is worth it, I promise. If you were a large person you would see the weight drop off very quickly and then plateau... since you really don't have a lot of weight to lose, you are already at that plateau. And hey, eat the goodies, but do it before noon. Sorry (kind of) for the unsolicited advice. I know you can do difficult things!
Post a Comment