Tuesday, April 26, 2005
The Bathtubastrophe
On Saturday night we were bathing the girls. They were in the tub playing and I was ??. Anyway we hear Sarah start to squeel, "I want out! I'm all done. Get me out!" Since she had just been put in the tub and likes to play this wasn't normal and Alan went to investigate. I hear Alan call in a trepid sort of way, "Love, I think you better come up here." Sure enough, Emmie had a poopie in the tub. Sarah was crouched on her tiptoes at one end and Emmie was couldn't understand where the new bath toys had come from. So we hauled them out and Alan went to run a bath in my bathroom. As they are standing there freezing waiting for the water warm in my tub Emmie wet on my floor. Sarah squeeled again and ran out of the bathroom crying hysterically. Finally we got them in the tub. Alan bathed them, his least favorite child chore, while I cleaned and disinfected the other tub, not one of my favorite child chores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I was a lifeguard, we had this huge contingency strategy for a "floatie," where we actually cleared out the whole pool and shut the facility down for half an hour when one surfaced. You guys are soooo cool!
Post a Comment