I hate when I follow the recipe exactly and the pie crust refuses to roll out without tearing, or it rolls out but I can't get it into the pie pan without holes. I hate making pie crust.
I hate having to unpick something I sewed wrong.
I hate forgetting to be somewhere important. Sorry attorney dude.
I hate crying in public. I like feeling the Spirit, but I hate that it's hardwired to my tear ducts.
I hate losing my temper, especially when it's directed at my children, even though it rarely happens. I really hate that.
I hate colored greens. Blech!
I hate splashing bleach on my new shirt.
I hate exercise. I do it, but I don't like it.
I hate when I can't figure out why the baby is crying and fix it.
3 comments:
A buddy of mine that I work out with from time to time had this to say about exercise.
"Some days you got it, other days, you do it anyway."
I like that.
I think you mean "collard greens" since things colored green probably isn't what you mean. :) And to your list I would add math, not finding things I put somewhere obvious, being clumsy for no reason and telemarketing calls when I'm painting.
Yeah, and not spelling things the way I mean. I hate that too. :)
Post a Comment