Sunday, September 11, 2011

remember

Alan called me and woke me during our newborn Sarah's morning nap. He said to turn on the T.V. to any channel. I did.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I turned on the TV while I was getting dressed for school, as I always did, and the first image I saw was the two towers burning in the background. Within minutes, while I was dressing, the first tower fell.

Ami Paulsen said...

I was at college and my alarm clock was set to the radio. I woke up to the words "A second plane just hit the south tower." I listened as I got ready for class and heard when the second tower fell. Campus that day was completely silent.

Linda G. Paulsen said...

I was in Casper, WY with Dad at a school conference. I'd wandered out into the patio next to the bar and noticed all the people glued to the TV in there, staring silently. Seemed weird for breakfast time, so I went over to see what they were staring at...