I just finished 20 minutes on the nordi-track. I put the tension way low since I haven't exercised since found out I was pregnant last March. When I started I actually considered increasing the tension because I felt like there was no resistance on the skis at all, but after 10 minutes I found plenty of resistance was there. After 15 minutes I really wondered if some invisible imp had gradually been increasing the tension. Now I have a headache and my legs hurt. Why did I used to do this again?
3 comments:
I'm actually in exactly the same boat. I went back to the gym last week and this week for the first time in four months. After lifting for Chest, Legs, and Back, my whole body aches.
The pain is me loving myself. That's what I tell myself, try repeating it to yourself.
This too shall pass and you will start to feel great. I started running again and after a few days if pain, I could walk again. Now I feel great!!!
At least we're all "back"! And the blessings will follow, right?! (le pant)
Post a Comment