Thursday, December 17, 2009
Grumpy
Usually when I dream that I'm grumpy at someone, that someone is Alan. And I get way more angry than I would ever really get in real life, so it surprised me when last night I had a dream and woke up really grumpy at Corey. In my dream the whole Wessman family had gathered to build a ship. (No I have not recently read in 1st Nephi.) Some of my Paulsen family was there as well, I remember my Mom and Jeff. Corey was in charge and was passing out assignments. I recall that Randall had already built a small ark replica and was sure he could handle some of the main ship framework. Dad Wessman was talking about which tools to use and my Mom was reading the blue-prints that Corey had made. I was anticipating working on the ship when Corey assigned me to go home and take all the children with me and care for them until the ship was complete. This I felt was completely unfair! Not that I don't like children, but to be left out completely from working on the ship was so unfair! So I'm grumpy at Corey now, until he can come up with a better alternative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hmmm. Okay. Let's see.....send Randall to be with the children and you help with some of the framework.
uh hmmm. And could you re-direct some of that anger back to Alan?
Oh, and Ernie: Don't let her have a hammer or any other weapon. Give her fine sand paper.
Did those blue prints show plans for a punching bag? No? Okay, install one of those on the deck.
Blueprints, huh? Are you sure I wasn't supposed to paint murals in the cabins?
Post a Comment