Tuesday, September 16, 2008
baby stuff
I'm selling all the baby stuff I have, and I have a lot of stuff. I'll sell it at yard sell prices and probably do a yard sell but thought that I'd announce it here in case some of the stuff you want. You can have first dibs. So I have tons of clothes both boy and girl sizes 0-3 through 18 Month. Most of the girl stuff is used but still in good condition. Most of the boy stuff is new. There is also an exo-saucer (I call it a flying saucer) and 2 bouncers (one is being borrowed at the moment so you can't have it until later). Plus I have a basket of baby chew toys and a larger Fisher Price Dino toy with balls. I have a baby backpack and shopping cart cover with attached toys and an infant carrier cover for winter. The cover is in bright colors with a frog pattern. Then there are a bunch of blankets. I also have a Johny Jumper (which is also being borrowed so you'll have to wait). There is also a play mat. Oh, and a swing and play-pen/portable crib. Let me know if you are interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shedding the baby stuff is good therapy in some ways. But you have to be ready. You must be taking a lot of deep breaths...
Post a Comment