Sunday, July 22, 2007
gross
I'll tell you what is making me grumpy. I feel gross. Very gross. I should not feel this way anymore. I don't mind feeling gross up to 13 weeks. After that it isn't allowed. At least that is what I've been telling Myself and Myself usually obeys me. I have certain expectations for Myself and I find that I am very disappointed with Me. I, Myself, and Me usually get along well but we are at odds the last two days. Here I am trying to get ready for vacation and Me and Myself are feeling lazy and nasty. They just want to sit somewhere quietly, not moving, and not doing any work. I've been telling Myself to just keep eating soda crackers and get going. Sometimes it works but sometimes I have to just give in to Myself and sit awhile. I had better get Myself and Me into shape before tomorrow or the long car ride might just be more than I can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment