Saturday, May 19, 2007
sleeping like a moving target
It's not uncommon to find the girls in odd sleeping positions when I check on them before going to bed but last night totally cracked me up. I went in and Sarah's feet were on her pillow. Perhaps she's trying to be like Pippi Longstockings? Anyway, I tried to rouse her and get her to turn over so she didn't crash into the wall or off of the bed. Finally I woke her enough to get her to respond. "Sarah," I said "I need you to turn around and sleep the right way so you don't fall out of bed." She responded, "Okay." and then went right to sleep without moving a single muscle. While this was going on Emmie was trying to get comfortable and was scooting backwards on her tummy in her bed. She scooted backwards until her feet and legs up to her knees were sticking out at the bottom of the bed. So I pulled her back up to her pillow and tucked her in and started over with Sarah. "Wake up Sarah. I need you to turn around." Finally it worked and she flipped over and I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment