Friday, February 16, 2007
Some thoughts
I sit here thinking while Alyssa systematically takes each piece of paper out of the box Alan's cell phone came in and tastes it. Some must be better than others because she chews some to shreds and others just get tasted and discarded. Apparently the instruction booklet is yucky whereas the receipts are tasty. She just looked up and grinned her sweet baby smile. I love babies!! Especially my own. She's cutting a new tooth on the bottom and she's learned to cover her eyes with her hands to play peek-a-boo. She bobs her head to singing from anyone, usually Sarah and Emmie and loves to play. She thinks wearing shoes is cool and will stick out each foot for a sock and shoe. Her favorite thing to chew on is Potter's bone and paper. Naturally this is because I take them away whenever I catch her with them. She is adjusting to Lactaid milk although her diapers are still pretty runny. She's laying her head on my lap so it must be time for a nap, although she is a very cuddly baby even when she's not tired. I'll be back later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment