Wednesday, May 03, 2006
are they like me or am I like them?
The girls want to watch a movie and I've told them all yesterday and today that they have to clean up the playroom if they want to watch a movie. So they procrastinate and find other things to play with, books to read, anything that would let them avoid cleaning the playroom. I think to myself and tell them that if they would just get started and focus on it for 10 minutes they could be all done picking up and so whatever they want but they instead spend hours avoiding it. And by thus avoiding it they make more messes they will have to clean up. Then I thought to myself I'm just like that when it comes to making dinner...maybe I should take my own advice...or just spend another day feeding the family tuna sandwiches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment