I'm sure Coralee sent me something so I could post to ignatzesfreecycle, but I can't find it or figure it out so I'm posting here instead. Up for free, with a minimum handling fee of one donut are:
1. A bunch of pot-holders, some of which are new
2. A bread maker, I need more space and I never use this.
3. Mixing bowls in a variety of sizes and made of various stuff, metal and plastic
3 comments:
My breadmaker has been acting strange lately where the paddle on the bottom sometimes churns and mixes and sometimes does not. Making the rolls for Thanksgiving I had to start each batch over again 3-4 times to get it to work. However, last night it worked fine. So, my breadmaker still works but if no one else wants it and you want to get rid of it, I feel like mine is on its way out. Believe me, it will get a LOT of use at my house! :)
It's yours! p.s. The few times I have used it I have discovered that it bakes a wee too long. The bread is best when taken out 5 min. before the machine "says" it's done.
Shannon,
Could I still get you a donut even if I don't take an item?
Post a Comment