Monday, October 24, 2005

A fun week

I am so excited for this week. Today I am going visiting teaching and I made pumpkin muffins to take. Naturally I had to sample one first. This afternoon the carpet guy(s) are coming and the downstairs will hopefully be mostly all done!! This evening is family home evening. Those are always way entertaining as Sarah likes to lead the music, say the prayer, and try to conduct everything. Tomarrow Alan is taking the day off and will watch the kids for an hour while I go to walmart and get a pedicure. Then we will also hopefully finish that room downstairs and move stuff into it. At 5 my mom is coming to take over the girls and Alan and I are going away. Far away to a bed and breakfast in Provo to stay for free! We won this by giving our dentist a bunch of referrals. What can we say? We like him as a dentist and even more now. From the same place we got a gift certificate to the Chef's Table where we will be dining that evening.

Wednesday is normal except that Alan has that day off too and so we will take the girls to see the Wallace and Gromit movie. Thursday I am watching Stanley Manley in the morning and have a meeting in the evening. I can't remember what Friday has. Saturday is the primary halloween party in the morning and something fun in the afternoon. Derek and Kiyomi come on Sunday and then on Monday is a get-to-gether/picture extravaganza at our end of the woods. Plus in the morning Katie's endowment. WOW! I am just so excited. Not to mention weddings next Thursday and Friday. I am going to have so much fun, as long as Emmie doesn't throw up again...

No comments: