Tuesday, July 26, 2005

it's official now

It's official now. I am feeling yucky so I must be pregnant. In some wierd way I look forward to feeling yucky because it means I really must be pregnant. Up until the time I feel gross I wonder if it is real. But now I know, it's real. Okay, now that I know I am fine to not feel yucky anymore. I'm not complaining though, just in case you were wondering, I don't feel nearly as terrible as any of my sister-in-laws who suffer from morning sickness.

2 comments:

Cora said...

I'm sorry you're feeling yucky. Keep looking forward to that wonderful 2nd trimester (you know what I mean! ;) Of course, the end result is also worth it.

Dawn Wessman said...

I have pretty powerful karma; if you want me to "will" some naseau your way so you feel less guilty about feeling better, I can. :) I am so happy for you!