Well folks, you have to be careful about when you decide to read the blogs. Today for example I had had a very productive morning and decided to read the blogs. Sarah and Emily were playing in the family room. When I finished I went out and discovered (Eerie music playing and the room darkens) Emmie had thrown up her breakfast, crawled through it and spread it across the room and the couch. As I strip her down and start to clean up the floor she crawls over to see what I am doing and get in the way and I realize she is also poopy. Oh brother! Now here is a problem because I don't want to let this stuff sit and absorb into the carpet but I can't just stick the girls in the bathtub unattended either. In the end I cleaned up most of the carpet as quick as I could and then cleaned up the rest after the bath. From now on I will wait to read the blogs until at least Emmie is down for a nap, which by the way is what she is doing right now.
1 comment:
Thank you for writing comments on my blogs, Shannon. I have been using that lotion and I love it! Thank you so much! How are you liking your house? Your ward?
Post a Comment