Sarah's baptism is officially scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 5th at 10:30 am with lunch following at our house. Sarah wants to barbecue and so please leave your spaghetti noodles at home.
Ok people is this a conspiracy? This is two years in a row that family members have sat down at the calendar and said to themselves; what day this year would be the absolute worst day for Jacob to come to our child's baptism?
Ok I know its not about me and I shouldn't think so much about my own woes but seriously folks.
3 comments:
If I find a recipe for barbecue spaghetti, can I bring it?
Looking forward! Let me know what you want me to bring.grandma
Ok people is this a conspiracy? This is two years in a row that family members have sat down at the calendar and said to themselves; what day this year would be the absolute worst day for Jacob to come to our child's baptism?
Ok I know its not about me and I shouldn't think so much about my own woes but seriously folks.
Post a Comment