Alyssa has a little stuffed guinea pig key chain that she has become quite attached to. Too attached if you ask me. Last night she began to cry when we put her to bed because she didn't have her "baby piggie" and I had to go hunt it up. Fortunately I found it without too much problem. Then four times during the night she awoke and came to our room distressed because her baby piggie was gone. I found it thrice, Alan got up and found it once. These four times were during the same 15 minutes from 3:15-3:30 am. Tonight I am going to duct-tape it to her hand.
1 comment:
I want to know if that works. Maybe we can invent a duck tape halter thingy for securing securities for nighttime security. It could be a best-seller! Put Jacob (our resident duck tape expert) on the idea and see what he comes up with...
Post a Comment