Monday, April 07, 2008
busy
Today has been busy. This morning I stripped all the beds, including the mattress covers and gathered all the laundry that needed washed. Then of course I started a load. I helped Emmie tidy up the family room so I could vacuum it and the living room. I vacuumed. I cleaned up the kitchen, washing the crock-pot and loading the dishwasher. I showered and did my hair, which by the way I don't like doing but which I do every day anyway. I dressed Alyssa and coaxed Emmie to get dressed even though her princess shirt was dirty and I was also washing her "Aurora" dress. I did school with Emmie and ground and made whole wheat bread, three large loaves. I called several people and wrote 2 spotlights for the r.s. newsletter and found a sister to make a dinner for another sister on Wednesday. I drove over to a sister's home to pick up some rice-crispies since she had some and I didn't want to drive in the snow to Walmart. Then Emmie and I made rice-crispie treats for FHE. Emmie was in charge of the treat. I washed dishes again and made Alyssa's bed and part of Emmie and my bed. By then I had put 5 loads through and finally took a 45 min. nap. It was only interrupted twice. Then I got up, read my scriptures and put more laundry through, fed the girls a snack and decided I'd been impressive and ought to blog about it. Later I will make chili for dinner. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You are amazing. I look back at my day while reading your post and realize; I didn't make anything for FHE, I didn't vacuum anything, I have dirty dishes in the sink, I'm staring at a hamper overflowing with clothes beggin to be washed and I made toast for dinner. Shoot! I didn't even wash my hair today. You are truly amazing.
That's a big day.
I used to write letters to my mother while she was serving a mission, that sounded like that. She would write back that I was "too busy, and using myself up." Well, at the time I didn't have much choice in the matter. But I may have been used up, 'cause I surely can't do days like that any more...
You are certainly impressive. But, now, I'm the mom saying, "do be careful you don't use yourself up..."
Post a Comment