Sunday, January 13, 2008
Goals
I'm a goal oriented person. I like to have lists that I can check off as I finish tasks and I like to see progress. My cousins are generally of the opinion that New Year's Resolutions are worthless and not worth making since they are so rarely kept anyway. (I read their family blog.) I am not of that opinion since I make goals every January, post them in my bathroom, and make some effort to reach them. I don't usually succeed but I still like to set goals. Last year I achieved one out of 7 goals. The other six had some effort made but were not totally achieved. This doesn't bother me. I figure the whole point of this existence is to try and be better and as long as I am trying to be better and don't give up I'm happy. I just have to keep holding to that rod and going forward right? So this year I've set 5 goals which I hope I can actually achieve. What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am still keeping my one and only new years resolution. Good for me.
Post a Comment