Wednesday, August 09, 2006

vacation

I miss being on vacation. I miss being together as a family and playing all together. I miss seeing cool interesting new stuff and I miss seeing the ocean. I miss the lack of chores and the chance to eat out frequently. I miss having Alan around and the chance to talk to him and laugh with him when the girls say or do something cute. I miss the lackof responsibility for household chores and church callings. I miss the smell of salty air. I miss the adventure that awaits each day of going somewhere and seeing something different. I miss hearing the ocean. I miss the help Alan was in the daily routine, especially when Emmie has to go the the bathroom and I'm nursing. I'm so glad we got to go on vacation so that I would have something wonderful to miss.

No comments: