Wednesday, May 04, 2005

If I could be...

If I could be the current famous political figure (I don't want to be married to one) I would set up really really stiff penelties, such as they have in Europe, for drunk drivers. Oh, and I would push to create eunechs out of repeat sex offenders.

If I could be a chef, I would plan delicious meals every night and not worry about the cost involved and actually like cooking. Actually I would never really want to be a chef.

If I could be a librarian I would make a web-site with cross-curriculum learning activities involving my favorite books.

If I could be anything I wanted I would be Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way. I would never be cross or explain anything. I would take the children on really cool adventures and speak with a British accent. I would tidy up the house by snapping my fingers and wear neat hats and pretty dresses every day. But, I would have to be married to Alan also and I only want to be Mary Poppins if I can have my own children and Mary Poppins would be the mother not a nanny.

1 comment:

Cora said...

What do you mean you want to be practically perfect? You are practically perfect!! Great post!