Monday, January 24, 2005

Things I look forward to

I love to have something to look forward to. Today this is what I am looking forward to:
Far into the future:
Valentine's Day
For the Week:
1. Wednesday because I am going on a field trip with Dawn and Mom is going to watch the girls then I will get to visit with her too.
2. Friday because it is our date night (which just means that Alan hangs out with us and not the computer and I don't have to cook and we usually do something fun like play monopoly or go to a bookstore. Last Friday we had an unbirthday party. Sarah and I baked an egg-less cake and we went out to eat and the girls got to choose a small thing as an unbirthday present. Alan and I couldn't find anything under the $2 limit for ourselves as unbirthday presents but that's okay because we recently got a new TV and DVD player.)
3. Saturday because Alan will be home.
For the day:
When Alan gets home.
Family Home Evening.
When the girls go to bed

One should not assume by reading this that I don't enjoy the rest of my days because in fact I do. I love playing "get you" with Sarah and reading books to the girls and finishing my chores so I feel like I've accomplished something every day. I just like to have something to look forward to.

No comments: